Enrollment in the program costs $999 USD and includes the following:
- Over 39 hours of training broken into four courses: NUKE for Trainers Level One, Nuke for Trainers Level Two, Nuke for Trainers Level Three & Nuke for Trainers Level Four.
- Full resolution, high quality 1440×900 screen recordings available for immediate download
- One-year access to our private NUKE for Trainers discussion forum where you can ask Matt questions
- Associated footage and project files to work along with the course instruction. This footage is only for private use as part of the Nuke for Trainers course and not allowed for use on demo reels or other applications.
- An online exam for each of the four courses
- A practical, project-based exam for members to apply what they learned. This includes members recording a screen tutorial which shows their teaching method.
- Upon successful completion of the course, artists obtain a listing on The Foundry web site
- Certified NUKE Trainers may nominate a single place of work as a Certified NUKE Training Centre.
- Class material is available immediately for download. No waiting.
- Access to VPN software is not included. However, members of the normal fxphd curriculum may use the VPN software for the Nuke for Trainers curriculum.
- You have two attempts to pass the exams
- You must complete the exams within one year of signing up.
- A minimum of two years practical experience with NUKE is required for certification.
- There are currently no software discounts associated with the program