fxphd started ten years ago and for our anniversary we are completely changing the way you can access our brilliant courses to take your career to the next level. Instead of the previous term-based model you can now join monthly and get immediate unlimited access:
- Monthly membership from $79/month
- Watch all of our courses on offer
- New courses added each month
- Your choice of streaming (standard membership) or download with project files (premium membership)
- Same exceptional training from the world’s experts
- All ready for viewing, with no waiting or delays
Members told us they wanted a more flexible subscription and here it is, with a lot to choose from! Did you know fxphd has more Nuke training for example than any other online source? Well, we do. In addition to Nuke, we cover compositing, 3D, visual effects, cinematography, lighting, rendering, matte painting and much more. We have courses with both detailed product training and also project-based problem solving with multiple applications.
Don’t have all the applications? We have educational versions of most of the world’s professional tools free for you to use to learn and build your killer show reel.
We have both a low cost streaming option and a premium option which includes full download, high quality source files and some of the most respected training in the world. Now is the best time to join the training site that many top facility recruiters around the world look for in job applications.
Some of the of classes on offer include :
- NUK309: Advanced NUKE & Digital Environments (Eran Dinur)
- FUS203: Fusion Production Workshop (Daniel Smith)
- NUK311: Nuke, Motion Control & Deep Compositing (Victor Perez)
- NUK301: The Dark Art of Digital Beauty Work
- C4D219: Motion Graphics Production Techniques with Cinema 4D (Tim Clapham)
- VRL201: VR Production & Post: Live Action (Alex Henning & Scott Squires)
- HOU215: Lighting & Rendering Explosions in Houdini & Nuke (Liam Whitehouse)
Our instructors, or ‘profs’ as we call them at fxphd, are skilled professionals working at the top facilities around the world such as MPC, ILM, Double Negative and Weta. The profs are also filmmakers and several have gone on to direct some pretty cool major motion pictures such as Gareth Edward, (Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, Godzilla) and Wes Ball (Maze Runner and Scorch Trials) as well as dozens of Sundance Films and TV shows. Their immediate and immense experience not only shows you the latest techniques but how the tools are used in their pipelines and set you up for true career success.