fxphd starts 2016 with a stellar lineup of new courses and a vast library of existing high end training courses for you to take your career to the next level. For almost ten years fxphd has provided the high end professional training that recruiters look for and artist need to sharpen their skills, extend their techniques and stay up to date with professional tools such as Nuke, C4D, After Effects and Premiere. Also again this term are also those courses that focus on primary skills but with a variety of tools such as our 300 level Advanced VFX courses, Cinematography and our continuing Digital Matting Painting series.
Find out more about how fxphd works by visiting our fxphd faq page. All the courses below are new and have your instructors available via the fxphd private forums. For the full listing of courses available, please visit our course listing.
- DOP221: Killer Production Value for Interviews, Promos & Production (Ben Allen)
- KAT202: Katana Production Primer (Matt Leonard)
- KAT203: Lighting and Look Development in Katana (Charles Chorein)
- VFX305: Advanced VFX: The Desert Truck Scene (Various)
- DMP208: Digital Matte Painting: The Abandoned Environment (Ludovic Iochem)
- NUK234: Immersive VR Compositing in Nuke (Daniel Smith)
- SYS204: Plugin Development for Adobe Premiere and After Effects (Bart Walczak)
- MDO205: Modo Shader Tree and Materials (Joshua Galbincea)
- AFX226: Scripting in After Effects (Mathias Möhl)
- C4D221: Using Arnold in Cinema 4D (Netinho da Costa)
Check out our term overview video, which covers the new courses running at fxphd this term.
In addition to these great courses, everyone enrolled gets a free Background Fundamentals course covering the latest tech and creative approaches, plus VPN use of ‘watermark free’ software to help you study. We also have weekly podcast, sample files, high quality training materials and once you join you can sample any of these courses before committing to the specific course you wish to do.
We pride ourselves on the amazing work fxphd students do daily in the top facilities around the world. Our members work is seen on screens the world over as they take the skills learnt here at fxphd and apply them to their own the practical creative challenges. Join us now and let us help you take your career to the next level.