Taking a look at our new courses, and touching on our repeats, the orientation week video is now available for your viewing pleasure. Check it out and hear first-hand from the profs what they have planned for their courses.
You can also download the video for offline viewing.
We have an outstanding lineup of new courses, with a great slate of profs teaching them. Some of the new courses this term are:
- HRO201: HIERO in Commercials
- GRD202: The Craft of Color Grading II
- KAT201: Intermediate KATANA
- EDT203: The Freelance Editors Toolkit
- HOU207: Houdini 12.5 Bootcamp
- MYA215: Production Quality Rendering in Maya with MentalRay
- DOP217: Pimp My Lenses
- RMS201: Physically Plausible Shading in RenderMan Studio
- SYN204: SynthEyes Tracking Challenges
- MTH201: Real Mathematics for Visual Effects and 3D
Plus we are proud to have a late announcement of a brilliant new Nuke course !
NUK222: Guerrilla Guide from the NUKE Trenches
In this brand new 200 Nuke course, we’re going back to our roots with a course covering techniques that solve problems compositors run into every day on the job. This course is in that spirt of sharing production-proven tips from the trenches that can help make your life as an artist easier.
(not included in the Oweek video due to schedules but very much at the centre of this term’s courses!)